W launches new store in Mumbai
W recently launched its flagship store at Bandra Linking Road, Mumbai. The spacious and well laid out 2 storied store is spread over 1600 sq ft of area.
September 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
W recently launched its flagship store at Bandra Linking Road, Mumbai. The spacious and well laid out 2 storied store is spread over 1600 sq ft of area. The store offers the fashion denizens in the western suburbs, a stylish women’s brand. Anant Daga, CEO, W said, “We are delighted to open our flagship store at Bandra, Mumbai. After the tremendous response we have been receiving for our collections, W is proud to make its presence felt within the city. The collection is inspired by global fashion trends, keeping in mind the sensibilities of the discerning customers. With the launch of this store, we hope to cater our customers with the best quality and fashionable Women’s wear”.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019