W reaches Bandra, Mumbai
W recently launched its flagship store at Bandra Linking Road. Located in one of the premium and busiest shopping hubs of
November 09, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
W recently launched its flagship store at Bandra Linking Road. Located in one of the premium and busiest shopping hubs of Mumbai, the spacious and well laid out 2 storied store is spread over 1600 sq ft and offers the fashion denizens in the western suburbs a stylish women’s brand. The store delivers a captivating experience for customers with its modern ambiance and aesthetic display of products. It implements a balanced distribution of space characterised by elegant design, functional in line with the contemporary standards.
Anant Daga, CEO, W, said, “We are delighted to open our flagship store at Bandra, Mumbai. After the tremendous response we have been receiving for our collections, W is proud to make its presence felt within the city with the Bandra store. The collection is inspired by global fashion trends, keeping in mind the sensibilities of the discerning customers. With the launch of this store we hope to cater to our customers with the best quality and fashionable women’s wear”.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India