Wardrobe Kiosks at retail outlets
Wardrobe, a dry cleaning chain by Diamond Fabcare, is to make customer acquisition and brand building
June 25, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wardrobe, a dry cleaning chain by Diamond Fabcare, is to make customer acquisition and brand building its focus areas with the aim to expand its retail footprint across India.
The company has announced to set up dry cleaning kiosks at various retail outlets like More and SRS Retail. The kiosk will have an area of 50-70 sq. ft and will target customers who visit food and grocery stores to shop.
With a capital expenditure of Rs 150 crore, the company plans to expand its presence to 80 stores by 2015. Currently it has 57 stores. Wardrobe has formed a technical alliance with Australian dry-cleaning and laundry major Brown Gouge.
As per The Nielsen Company’s estimate, the Indian dry cleaning and laundry industry is worth Rs 3,000-3,500 crore. The major driving force for the sector is the rising number of working women who aspire to dress right, besides the growth in the hospitality and retail sectors.
Wardrobe is also looking at business opportunities associated with the Commonwealth Games.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India