Wardrobe Kiosks at retail outlets
Wardrobe, a dry cleaning chain by Diamond Fabcare, is to make customer acquisition and brand building
June 25, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wardrobe, a dry cleaning chain by Diamond Fabcare, is to make customer acquisition and brand building its focus areas with the aim to expand its retail footprint across India.
The company has announced to set up dry cleaning kiosks at various retail outlets like More and SRS Retail. The kiosk will have an area of 50-70 sq. ft and will target customers who visit food and grocery stores to shop.
With a capital expenditure of Rs 150 crore, the company plans to expand its presence to 80 stores by 2015. Currently it has 57 stores. Wardrobe has formed a technical alliance with Australian dry-cleaning and laundry major Brown Gouge.
As per The Nielsen Company’s estimate, the Indian dry cleaning and laundry industry is worth Rs 3,000-3,500 crore. The major driving force for the sector is the rising number of working women who aspire to dress right, besides the growth in the hospitality and retail sectors.
Wardrobe is also looking at business opportunities associated with the Commonwealth Games.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India