Westington looks South
Looking at expanding footprint in the South.
Tags: WestingtonAugust 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Westinghouse has set foot in the South Indian market with an entry into Kochi where it launched its products. Recent introductions from the brand are its small domestic appliances, personal care products, heaters, baby care & fans, garment care products, etc.
R Venkat, CEO & Director, W-Lifestyle India says, "The company hopes to achieve a turnover of Rs 200 crore in theIndian market in the third year of its operation."
The company is looking at going pan India by 2013 primarily with the help of the traditional distribution channel, modern retail channel, institutional channel and online sales.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021