Westington looks South
Looking at expanding footprint in the South.
Tags: WestingtonAugust 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Westinghouse has set foot in the South Indian market with an entry into Kochi where it launched its products. Recent introductions from the brand are its small domestic appliances, personal care products, heaters, baby care & fans, garment care products, etc.
R Venkat, CEO & Director, W-Lifestyle India says, "The company hopes to achieve a turnover of Rs 200 crore in theIndian market in the third year of its operation."
The company is looking at going pan India by 2013 primarily with the help of the traditional distribution channel, modern retail channel, institutional channel and online sales.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India