Westside launches store in Vasant Kunj
Westside is all set to launch their 9th store in Delhi
January 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Westside is all set to launch their 9th store in Delhi and NCR at Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj. The store follows the new layout designed by Fitch – International Retail Design Agency. With the launch of this store Westside now has a presence in 31 cities with 52 stores.
Speaking on the launch, Mr. Gaurav Mahajan, COO- Westside said, “It is our endeavour to make the Westside experience as accessible as possible and it gives us great pleasure to launch our 9th store in Delhi and NCR. We already have a loyal base of over 2000 customers in and around Vasant Kunj, who frequent our other stores in Delhi and we are happy to bring Westside closer home to them.”
Spread across a majestic 27000 sq ft area and 3 levels, the store layout has been designed with optimal customer journey in mind. The overall look and feel is modern, spacious and international.
The Westside store will be open on all days throughout the year from 11am to 9pm.
The store will host wide range of exclusive ethnic and western wear for women, GIA (for the plus size women), lingerie, footwear (women and kids), cosmetics, accessories and entire range for kids. The store will house an extensive Designer Prêt collection by the country’s leading designers Wendell Rodricks, Narendra Kumar, Priyadarshini Rao, Manish Gupta and Vivek Kumar. The range will offer the discerning Delhi customer a collection that truly matches their taste for exquisite designer wear.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021