Wiesner Worldwide Kreations sets up base in India
Wiesner Worldwide Kreations (WWK) Pvt Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wiesner Products Inc, New York and a leading fashion conglomerate, focused on product variety, brands,
January 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wiesner Worldwide Kreations (WWK) Pvt Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wiesner Products Inc, New York and a leading fashion conglomerate, focused on product variety, brands, licensing and private labels, has announced its foray into the Indian market. As a part of its expansion plans, WWK intends to strengthen its foothold through its distributor network in Delhi, Punjab, Haryana and Jammu in north India, the north-eastern states and Kolkata in east India and Mumbai and Pune in west India. It also has plans to target key format stores, including Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop, Hyper City, Westside, Vishal Megamart and Coupon in the next six months.
WWK offers an array of products across different categories, including apparels, kitchen range, footwear, home essentials, innerwear and accessories.
Bhavna Jha, VP – South East Asia, Wiesner Worldwide Kreations Pvt Ltd, says, “This is a moment of great pride for us to introduce our innovative world class offerings and products to the Indian consumers. Wiesner Wordlwide Kreations offers a vast product range to suit the local tastes and preferences. Taking forward the legacy of our parent company we possess the license of prominent brands Nickelodeon, Garfield and Airwalk.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021