Wills Lifestyle aims for 20 per cent growth
Plans to also expand its presence in smaller townsMarch 31, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
ITC is targeting a 20 per cent increase in sales for its apparel retail chain Wills Lifestyle in the next financial year, and also pans to add 15 stores in smaller cities over the next 18 months.
Atul Chand, Chief Executive, ITC Lifestyle Retailing Business Division, said, "We are targeting a growth of 20 per cent in the Wills Lifestyle brand along with adding 15 stores in tier-II and-III towns on a franchise basis over the next 18 months.”
ITC currently has a retail network of 95 stores for this brand.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021