Wills Lifestyle aims for 20 per cent growth
Plans to also expand its presence in smaller townsMarch 31, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
ITC is targeting a 20 per cent increase in sales for its apparel retail chain Wills Lifestyle in the next financial year, and also pans to add 15 stores in smaller cities over the next 18 months.
Atul Chand, Chief Executive, ITC Lifestyle Retailing Business Division, said, "We are targeting a growth of 20 per cent in the Wills Lifestyle brand along with adding 15 stores in tier-II and-III towns on a franchise basis over the next 18 months.”
ITC currently has a retail network of 95 stores for this brand.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India