Wills Lifestyle at ITC Grand Central
Adds fourth store to the existing network of boutique stores in ITC Hotels.
Tags: Wills LifestyleMay 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wills Lifestyle, ITC’s premium fashion brand has launched its boutique store in Mumbai at the ITC Grand Central. The newly launched boutique store will provide the customers an exclusive brand experience along with international fashion.
The store offers the entire range of Wills Lifestyle Spring Summer collection. Highlights this season include four different labels – Wills Signature, Wills Clublife, Wills Classic and Wills Sport. The Signature collection boasts of glamorous ready-to-wear ensembles by India’s leading designers. The Club range offers elegant yet intriguing evening wear. The Classic collection consists of slick formals for that sharp look and to contrast it we have, Sport, a range of sun-friendly casual wear. Accomplish the perfect summer look with luxurious personal care products from Essenza Di Wills and Fiama Di Wills.
Atul Chand, Divisional Chief Executive, ITC’s Lifestyle Retailing says, “Wills Lifestyle has set up high-end boutique stores to target luxury consumers at ITC Hotels. These stores have different assortment of products and cater to business and leisure travelers. We have already set the trend in the industry with three such stores and will be expanding this initiative to other ITC Hotels this year including ITC Grand Chola, Chennai.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India