Wills Lifestyle at ITC Grand Central
Adds fourth store to the existing network of boutique stores in ITC Hotels.
Tags: Wills LifestyleMay 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wills Lifestyle, ITC’s premium fashion brand has launched its boutique store in Mumbai at the ITC Grand Central. The newly launched boutique store will provide the customers an exclusive brand experience along with international fashion.
The store offers the entire range of Wills Lifestyle Spring Summer collection. Highlights this season include four different labels – Wills Signature, Wills Clublife, Wills Classic and Wills Sport. The Signature collection boasts of glamorous ready-to-wear ensembles by India’s leading designers. The Club range offers elegant yet intriguing evening wear. The Classic collection consists of slick formals for that sharp look and to contrast it we have, Sport, a range of sun-friendly casual wear. Accomplish the perfect summer look with luxurious personal care products from Essenza Di Wills and Fiama Di Wills.
Atul Chand, Divisional Chief Executive, ITC’s Lifestyle Retailing says, “Wills Lifestyle has set up high-end boutique stores to target luxury consumers at ITC Hotels. These stores have different assortment of products and cater to business and leisure travelers. We have already set the trend in the industry with three such stores and will be expanding this initiative to other ITC Hotels this year including ITC Grand Chola, Chennai.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka