Wincor Nixdorf's 100,000th license sale
Wincor Nixdorf, a Germany-based global provider of innovative IT solutions
August 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wincor Nixdorf, a Germany-based global provider of innovative IT solutions to retail banksand retailers, continues its success story in the area of store software for retail companies theworld over with the sale of the 100,000th license for its TP Application Suite software. The TPApplication Suite is an integrated software package that links retail-specific processes in storesto ensure smooth operations at the checkout and provide premium customer service.
“The quality of the TP Application Suite solution and the sheer breadth of its functionality areboth significant reasons that have led to the success of this software the world over,” said VipinSharma, Retail Director, Wincor Nixdorf India Pvt. Ltd.
“With the organized retail sector in India growing rapidly, we see this solution playing a crucialrole in ensuring retailers benefit from a technological and a business standpoint. The TPApplication Suite will provide Indian retailers easy integration capabilities, modern softwarearchitecture, extensive functionality, for example, by administering all the stores across differentlocations from headquarters and offering critical consumer insights,” added Sharma.
In the last six years, the retail software suite has proven its worth in more than 100 retailcompanies around the world including one of the largest organized retailers in India.The store components integrate self-service checkouts, payment stations, mobile solutions forself-service shopping, electronic shelf labeling systems, reverse vending machines that recyclecontainers and cash management automation systems.
Whether a retailer needs to update software, parameterize individual checkouts in its stores,ensure targeted and coordinated campaigns and promotions or monitor individual stores, TPAdmin software, part of the TP Application Suite, can perform all these tasks comfortably fromone central location.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore