Wincor Nixdorf's 100,000th license sale
Wincor Nixdorf, a Germany-based global provider of innovative IT solutions
August 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wincor Nixdorf, a Germany-based global provider of innovative IT solutions to retail banksand retailers, continues its success story in the area of store software for retail companies theworld over with the sale of the 100,000th license for its TP Application Suite software. The TPApplication Suite is an integrated software package that links retail-specific processes in storesto ensure smooth operations at the checkout and provide premium customer service.
“The quality of the TP Application Suite solution and the sheer breadth of its functionality areboth significant reasons that have led to the success of this software the world over,” said VipinSharma, Retail Director, Wincor Nixdorf India Pvt. Ltd.
“With the organized retail sector in India growing rapidly, we see this solution playing a crucialrole in ensuring retailers benefit from a technological and a business standpoint. The TPApplication Suite will provide Indian retailers easy integration capabilities, modern softwarearchitecture, extensive functionality, for example, by administering all the stores across differentlocations from headquarters and offering critical consumer insights,” added Sharma.
In the last six years, the retail software suite has proven its worth in more than 100 retailcompanies around the world including one of the largest organized retailers in India.The store components integrate self-service checkouts, payment stations, mobile solutions forself-service shopping, electronic shelf labeling systems, reverse vending machines that recyclecontainers and cash management automation systems.
Whether a retailer needs to update software, parameterize individual checkouts in its stores,ensure targeted and coordinated campaigns and promotions or monitor individual stores, TPAdmin software, part of the TP Application Suite, can perform all these tasks comfortably fromone central location.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021