Wipro BPO wins ‘Company of the Year’ Award
Wipro BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing arm of Wipro
November 11, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wipro BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing arm of Wipro Technologies, the Global Consulting, System Integration and Outsourcing Business of Wipro Limited has been recognized as the ‘Company of the Year’ in the ‘International’ category, at the ‘BPO Industry Awards 2010’, organized by Economictimes.com, in a ceremony held in New Delhi on October 27th.
Wipro BPO provides a broad spectrum of services across CRM, Back Office Transaction Processing, Industry Specific Solutions and BPO Consulting.
Commenting on the award, Ashutosh Vaidya, Sr. Vice President and Head, Wipro BPO, said “We are delighted to receive this recognition. This award is testimony to Wipro BPO’s proven track record of partnering with client organizations to build transformation programs that deliver business value beyond labour arbitrage”.
The BPO Industry Awards 2010 were instituted by Economictimes.com, in association with QAI, a leading consulting and workforce development organization, to reward professionals and organizations for their superlative achievements in the field of Business Process Outsourcing.
The members of the jury included prominent industry leaders like Raman Roy, Chairman & Managing Director, Quatrro BPO Solutions (P) Ltd, Pradeep Gupta, Chairman and Managing Director of CyberMedia and T K Arun, Editor-Delhi, The Economic Times.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG