Wipro Consumer Care to reinforce its marketing strategy
Encouraged by the results of the third quarter, Wipro Consumer Care Lighting (WCCL) is beefing up its marketing strategy in the coming quarters to ensure higher visibility for its brands.
January 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Encouraged by the results of the third quarter, Wipro Consumer Care Lighting (WCCL) is beefing up its marketing strategy in the coming quarters to ensure higher visibility for its brands. The company is drawing up a fresh game plan that includes expansion of manufacturing capacity, new acquisitions, foray into new categories and rural initiatives.
“We are expanding manufacturing capacity at our plants in Haridwar and Baddi. We are adding toilet soap lines to meet the growing demands for our brands,” affirmed Vineet Agarwal, CEO of WCCL.
As part its inorganic growth strategy, the company is also scouting for acquisitions––both in domestic as well as overseas markets.
For the quarter ended December 2009, WCCL reported revenues of Rs 601 crore, a growth of 14 per cent year-on-year.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2