Wipro Consumer Care to reinforce its marketing strategy
Encouraged by the results of the third quarter, Wipro Consumer Care Lighting (WCCL) is beefing up its marketing strategy in the coming quarters to ensure higher visibility for its brands.
January 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Encouraged by the results of the third quarter, Wipro Consumer Care Lighting (WCCL) is beefing up its marketing strategy in the coming quarters to ensure higher visibility for its brands. The company is drawing up a fresh game plan that includes expansion of manufacturing capacity, new acquisitions, foray into new categories and rural initiatives.
“We are expanding manufacturing capacity at our plants in Haridwar and Baddi. We are adding toilet soap lines to meet the growing demands for our brands,” affirmed Vineet Agarwal, CEO of WCCL.
As part its inorganic growth strategy, the company is also scouting for acquisitions––both in domestic as well as overseas markets.
For the quarter ended December 2009, WCCL reported revenues of Rs 601 crore, a growth of 14 per cent year-on-year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021