Wipro partners with Adobe for digital marketing
Indian IT major, Wipro has partnered with software company Adobe for creating integrated marketing, commerce, analytics and customer experience solutions.September 12, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian IT major, Wipro has partnered with software company Adobe for creating integrated marketing, commerce, analytics and customer experience solutions.
According to a PTI report, the solutions will help businesses to understand and win customers, increase the share of wallet; and differentiate through targeted and consistent conversations across multiple devices and channels.
According to the Wipro CEO and Member of the Board, TK Kurien, "This partnership will help us jointly deliver next generation digital marketing solutions and enhance Wipro's leadership in helping enterprises build rich customer experiences, enable customer insights and bring products and services to the market faster. Further, Wipro has also launched a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Oracle engineered solutions in Bangalore.”
Besides, the CoE is aimed at delivering future ready systems through application modernisation and data centre consolidation programmes for customers, especially in financial services, telecom, retail, and much more.
The Wipro CoE for Oracle solutions has developed an integrated solution framework to optimise, migrate and deploy Oracle's engineered systems, including Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud.
These solutions can be delivered on-premise or in the private cloud or public cloud by leveraging Wipro data centres.
Wipro has invested in a Oracle engineered systems Lab to develop these solutions and provide customers a 'Test Bed', enabling a quick and effortless adoption of the platform.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2