Woman Leader of Tomorrow Award 2010
Ms. Lalitha Rao Sahib, Managing Director, Nuthatch Nutricare
December 21, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ms. Lalitha Rao Sahib, Managing Director, Nuthatch Nutricare Technologies Pvt Ltd., was named the Woman Leader of Tomorrow at IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2010 ceremony held in New Delhi recently. Awarded by Honourable Union Minister of Home Affairs Mr. P. Chidambaram for her outstanding accomplishment as a woman entrepreneur, Ms. Rao Sahib is an embodiment of undaunted will power to convert the dreams into reality.
Proud of the achievement, Ms. Lalitha Rao Sahib, said, "It's thrilling to have all the work I've put in get recognized. It took almost 12 years to come here. I received this Award on behalf of all my personal and official family members, staff members, vendors, bankers and clients who have supported us to receive the Award. "
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Dinesh Agarwal, Founder and CEO, IndiaMART.com, said, "I congratulate Ms. Rao on winning this prestigious award. She is a role model for lakhs of women in the country and inspires them to take up entrepreneurial challenges."
Lalitha Rao Sahib is a mechanical engineer by profession but has always loved to cook. Her dream was to create healthy and delicious food for all, so in 1999 she decided to become an entrepreneur. Today, she has over two decades experience in manufacturing food and nutritional products. Under her leadership, Nuthatch has taken giant strides and is poised to make waves in global markets.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint