Woman Leader of Tomorrow Award 2010
Ms. Lalitha Rao Sahib, Managing Director, Nuthatch Nutricare
December 21, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ms. Lalitha Rao Sahib, Managing Director, Nuthatch Nutricare Technologies Pvt Ltd., was named the Woman Leader of Tomorrow at IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2010 ceremony held in New Delhi recently. Awarded by Honourable Union Minister of Home Affairs Mr. P. Chidambaram for her outstanding accomplishment as a woman entrepreneur, Ms. Rao Sahib is an embodiment of undaunted will power to convert the dreams into reality.
Proud of the achievement, Ms. Lalitha Rao Sahib, said, "It's thrilling to have all the work I've put in get recognized. It took almost 12 years to come here. I received this Award on behalf of all my personal and official family members, staff members, vendors, bankers and clients who have supported us to receive the Award. "
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Dinesh Agarwal, Founder and CEO, IndiaMART.com, said, "I congratulate Ms. Rao on winning this prestigious award. She is a role model for lakhs of women in the country and inspires them to take up entrepreneurial challenges."
Lalitha Rao Sahib is a mechanical engineer by profession but has always loved to cook. Her dream was to create healthy and delicious food for all, so in 1999 she decided to become an entrepreneur. Today, she has over two decades experience in manufacturing food and nutritional products. Under her leadership, Nuthatch has taken giant strides and is poised to make waves in global markets.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021