‘Woodland Off-roaders Club’ program
Woodland, the global adventure wear brand, has introduced the ‘Woodland Off-roaders Club’ for their customers.
January 13, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Woodland, the global adventure wear brand, has introduced the ‘Woodland Off-roaders Club’ for their customers. A customer can earn reward points and benefits every time he/she makes a purchase at a Woodland store or online. This unique programme is hassle free and does not require cards or remembering codes, everything is synced with the individual’s mobile number. Apart from the monetary benefits from the points accrued, one will be eligible for first hand information on all stock launches, special previews on sales and discounts and special rewards on birthdays/anniversaries, amongst other things.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2