‘Woodland Off-roaders Club’ program
Woodland, the global adventure wear brand, has introduced the ‘Woodland Off-roaders Club’ for their customers.
January 13, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Woodland, the global adventure wear brand, has introduced the ‘Woodland Off-roaders Club’ for their customers. A customer can earn reward points and benefits every time he/she makes a purchase at a Woodland store or online. This unique programme is hassle free and does not require cards or remembering codes, everything is synced with the individual’s mobile number. Apart from the monetary benefits from the points accrued, one will be eligible for first hand information on all stock launches, special previews on sales and discounts and special rewards on birthdays/anniversaries, amongst other things.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021