Woodland enters FMCG biz
Leverages MBOs for the German manufactured product range.April 08, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The adventure wear brand, Woodland, enters a new product category, personal care, which will be an extension for the brand. Under the new product category, the brand will introduce sunscreens and anti-bacterial lotions which will be produced by a Germany based company.
Woodland plans leverage the multi brand outlets for this range before selling it through exclusive stores, as the FMCG range will be more of a mass consumer range.
Moreover, the brand also looks at expanding its retail presence and is likely to invest Rs 80-100 crore for the same.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India