Woodland enters FMCG biz
Leverages MBOs for the German manufactured product range.April 08, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The adventure wear brand, Woodland, enters a new product category, personal care, which will be an extension for the brand. Under the new product category, the brand will introduce sunscreens and anti-bacterial lotions which will be produced by a Germany based company.
Woodland plans leverage the multi brand outlets for this range before selling it through exclusive stores, as the FMCG range will be more of a mass consumer range.
Moreover, the brand also looks at expanding its retail presence and is likely to invest Rs 80-100 crore for the same.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2