Woodland launches New range of outdoor and trekking shoes at Value for Money
Woodland has launched ‘Tough Shoes’ collection with it, an exhaustive range of adventurous shoes in varying styles, colours and sizes..
January 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Woodland has launched ‘Tough Shoes’ collection with it, an exhaustive range of adventurous shoes in varying styles, colours and sizes. With this range, Woodland announces its commitment of providing eco-friendly, ethically manufactured, quality shoes through the use of organic cotton, ezo free dyes, use of earth conscious materials which are bio-degradable to reduce use of harmful chemicals, using earth conscious materials which are bio-degradable, the company ensure that they aren’t harming people, animals or the earth and thus believe that they need to be aware of the environment and strive to live in harmony with nature.
‘Tough Shoes’ collection is available at all prominent Multi Brand Footwear stores across the country including company’s over 300 stores Exclusive Stores. Starting at an exciting price range of Rs. 2995 the collection is ready for grabs!
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2