Woodland launches New range of outdoor and trekking shoes at Value for Money
Woodland has launched ‘Tough Shoes’ collection with it, an exhaustive range of adventurous shoes in varying styles, colours and sizes..
January 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Woodland has launched ‘Tough Shoes’ collection with it, an exhaustive range of adventurous shoes in varying styles, colours and sizes. With this range, Woodland announces its commitment of providing eco-friendly, ethically manufactured, quality shoes through the use of organic cotton, ezo free dyes, use of earth conscious materials which are bio-degradable to reduce use of harmful chemicals, using earth conscious materials which are bio-degradable, the company ensure that they aren’t harming people, animals or the earth and thus believe that they need to be aware of the environment and strive to live in harmony with nature.
‘Tough Shoes’ collection is available at all prominent Multi Brand Footwear stores across the country including company’s over 300 stores Exclusive Stores. Starting at an exciting price range of Rs. 2995 the collection is ready for grabs!
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021