Woodland targets new segments
Adventure wear brand, Woodland, plans to extend its offerings to become a lifestyle label.
Tags: WoodlandFebruary 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adventure wear brand, Woodland, plans to extend its offerings to become a lifestyle label. With this, the company is also planning to enter organic skincare and bodycare products. The company had tied up with a Germany based personal care products company to bring at least 20 products to India in September this year. The products would be sold through Woodland stores and multi-brand outlets. Woodland has now added shoe care products, a yoga apparel range and a formal footwear range to its offerings.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG