Woodland targets new segments
Adventure wear brand, Woodland, plans to extend its offerings to become a lifestyle label.
Tags: WoodlandFebruary 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adventure wear brand, Woodland, plans to extend its offerings to become a lifestyle label. With this, the company is also planning to enter organic skincare and bodycare products. The company had tied up with a Germany based personal care products company to bring at least 20 products to India in September this year. The products would be sold through Woodland stores and multi-brand outlets. Woodland has now added shoe care products, a yoga apparel range and a formal footwear range to its offerings.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn