Woodland unveils new TVC
The new TVC features actual adventure athletes.April 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adventure apparel and footwear brand, Woodland, has unveiled a new TVC. The films have been shot in Australia and have been directed by Ian Kenny of Film Headquarters, using actual adventure athletes.
The concept of the TVC is that there are very few who undertake adventure for real and there are many who watch it on TV or admire it in a pretty picture. The latter can never experience the true emotions attached to adventure – be it fear, thrill or ecstasy – as well as those people who are actually doing it. Real fear or real thrill is always better experienced than just imagined or admired.
The films simplistically try to capture a moment of fear or ultimate thrill in an adventurer’s life.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021