World’s 1st Online Cash n Carry portal by BIgshoebazaar
Bigshoebazaar.com, India’s largest online marketplace in footwear
November 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bigshoebazaar.com, India’s largest online marketplace in footwear sector has created history by introducing world’s first online wholesale cash and carry division. Pioneering the concept in India, BSB creates a landmark in the industry. With the extensive market research on Indian footwear market, BSB has explored the immense potential for growing Indian footwear market wanting to minimize the gap between whole seller and retailer with the help of web technology.
In general, distributors use bargain power in the supply chain management and creates a price difference for various retailers. The Online Wholesale Cash and Carry is the division that intends to leverage the gaps in the existing distribution network of the industry. The objective is to present to the numerous footwear retailers an option which empowers them to do their sourcing at their convenience. They can now source at their own sweet will and also take inputs from other family members. They can now have access to even those brands with no representation in their area. They also stand to benefit from the bulk buying capacity of BSB and also avail of best margins in the industry and free delivery. All these pluses will help the retailers to move on to the Just in Time management and also to improve his stock turnover.
On the account of initiating the business model, Mr. Manmohan Agarwal, Director, said “By using this model, we would be able to take all the brands and all their products to every market we reach and enable retail footwear to aggregate supply on aggregate demand.”We will try to serve all Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities through this division.”
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore