Wrangler opens new store
Store offers a fresh and tangible look to the youth.August 24, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The denim brand Wrangler has opened a new store in Amravati, Maharashtra. The store will offer an international shopping experience with the international denim brand that has come of age, from a cowboy image to a contemporary, stylish yet rugged ‘Urban Cowboy’ image.
Showcasing the season’s latest SS12 inspired by a spirit of adventure and an enthusiasm for that avid rider, the store boasts of a new edge concept with new black colour look with trendy array of shelves, stylish mannequins and biking props. The store design gives away the youth a fresh and tangible look.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2