Wrangler opens new store
Store offers a fresh and tangible look to the youth.August 24, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The denim brand Wrangler has opened a new store in Amravati, Maharashtra. The store will offer an international shopping experience with the international denim brand that has come of age, from a cowboy image to a contemporary, stylish yet rugged ‘Urban Cowboy’ image.
Showcasing the season’s latest SS12 inspired by a spirit of adventure and an enthusiasm for that avid rider, the store boasts of a new edge concept with new black colour look with trendy array of shelves, stylish mannequins and biking props. The store design gives away the youth a fresh and tangible look.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India