Wrigley's gets new MD
Deepak Iyer gets the position.November 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wrigley India has appointed Deepak Iyer as its Managing Director with effect from January 3, 2013. “This appointment follows the departure of Gautam Sharma, the former Managing Director of Wrigley India, who resigned from the company to pursue a new career,” the company said in a statement.
Deepak would be responsible for developing the business strategy to drive growth across various functions and brands of Wrigley India.
Before joining Wrigley, Deepak spent 16 years in PepsiCo where he handled a portfolio ranging from sales and general management functions.
Wrigley, which markets products like Double Mint and Orbit in India, is a subsidiary of the US-based Mars Inc.
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen