Wrigley's gets new MD
Deepak Iyer gets the position.November 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wrigley India has appointed Deepak Iyer as its Managing Director with effect from January 3, 2013. “This appointment follows the departure of Gautam Sharma, the former Managing Director of Wrigley India, who resigned from the company to pursue a new career,” the company said in a statement.
Deepak would be responsible for developing the business strategy to drive growth across various functions and brands of Wrigley India.
Before joining Wrigley, Deepak spent 16 years in PepsiCo where he handled a portfolio ranging from sales and general management functions.
Wrigley, which markets products like Double Mint and Orbit in India, is a subsidiary of the US-based Mars Inc.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021