Wyndham Hotel Group expands in India
Wyndham Hotel Group, LLC, the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels and part of Wyndham Worldwide
October 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wyndham Hotel Group, LLC, the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels and part of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation, has announced its expansion in India with the signing of agreements to franchise three hotels under its Wyndham Hotels and Resorts and Ramada brands – a luxurious, 154-room Wyndham Grand property in Agra, and two new-construction Ramada properties in Alleppey and Ghaziabad.
“With rapidly increasing tourism and business industries, India holds an abundance of growth opportunities for hotel companies,” said Ken Greene, Wyndham Hotel Group’s president and managing director of Asia Pacific. “We are delighted to announce the signing of these three new properties, especially in such renowned areas like Agra. We remain committed to developing hotels with distinctive designs and offerings while strengthening our global presence in sought after destinations,” he added further.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India