Wyndham Hotel Group expands in India
Wyndham Hotel Group, LLC, the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels and part of Wyndham Worldwide
October 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wyndham Hotel Group, LLC, the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels and part of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation, has announced its expansion in India with the signing of agreements to franchise three hotels under its Wyndham Hotels and Resorts and Ramada brands – a luxurious, 154-room Wyndham Grand property in Agra, and two new-construction Ramada properties in Alleppey and Ghaziabad.
“With rapidly increasing tourism and business industries, India holds an abundance of growth opportunities for hotel companies,” said Ken Greene, Wyndham Hotel Group’s president and managing director of Asia Pacific. “We are delighted to announce the signing of these three new properties, especially in such renowned areas like Agra. We remain committed to developing hotels with distinctive designs and offerings while strengthening our global presence in sought after destinations,” he added further.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021