YO! China to focus on expansion
YO! China, a Delhi-based Chinese restaurant chain, has an aggressive growth plans and has announced to launch 15 restaurants, 20 delivery stores and 35 carts by the end of the current fiscal year.
May 17, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
YO! China, a Delhi-based Chinese restaurant chain, has an aggressive growth plans and has announced to launch 15 restaurants, 20 delivery stores and 35 carts by the end of the current fiscal year. Ashish kapur, MD, Yo! China said that the plan is to be accessible to as many consumers as possible. The company is also looking at opening the first international restaurant by the end of the year and are eyeing Mauritius, Middle East and South Africa as one of the possible destinations The company has two brands in the Indian market – Yo! China and Yo! Dimsum Carts. At present, it has 45 restaurants, two delivery stores and 35 carts in 14 cities across the country. The brand delivers high quality Chinese food at affordable prices served in an international ambience.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years