YO! China to focus on expansion
YO! China, a Delhi-based Chinese restaurant chain, has an aggressive growth plans and has announced to launch 15 restaurants, 20 delivery stores and 35 carts by the end of the current fiscal year.
May 17, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
YO! China, a Delhi-based Chinese restaurant chain, has an aggressive growth plans and has announced to launch 15 restaurants, 20 delivery stores and 35 carts by the end of the current fiscal year. Ashish kapur, MD, Yo! China said that the plan is to be accessible to as many consumers as possible. The company is also looking at opening the first international restaurant by the end of the year and are eyeing Mauritius, Middle East and South Africa as one of the possible destinations The company has two brands in the Indian market – Yo! China and Yo! Dimsum Carts. At present, it has 45 restaurants, two delivery stores and 35 carts in 14 cities across the country. The brand delivers high quality Chinese food at affordable prices served in an international ambience.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore