YRF ties up with KBSH
Launch India’s first Bollywood fashion label ‘Diva’ni’July 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Yash Raj Films (YRF) has collaborated with Karol Bagh Saree House (KBSH) to create India’s first Bollywood inspired fashion label called Diva’ni– Where fashion romances Bollywood. YRF, one of India’s leading production houses along with KBSH, aim to serenade the splendour of Indian cinema through aspirational fashion. Inspired by Yash Chopra’s vision and portrayal of the diva in every woman, the first collection is a fitting tribute to him.
Commenting on the association, Rohit Sobti, YRF’s Vice President, Licensing & Merchandising said, “YRF has been looking to participate in a meaningful way in the apparel category, in order to bring the trends of Bollywood and YRF closer to the consumers. As an industry, we have been setting fashion trends for our fans worldwide over the last 100 years. Development of the brand Diva’ni is a most significant effort by any Film Studio in the world and KBSH is an ideal associate in helping us achieve our goal.”
Sanya Dhir, Brand Director, KBSH added that in a country like India where women of all age groups are so highly inspired by Indian cinema, KBSH strives to create a brand that will bring them a step closer to living their Bollywood dream. “We are very happy that India's premier studio YRF shares our vision and has joined hands with us in this very exciting endeavour. Over the last several decades, YRF has pioneered and mastered the presentation of fashion in their iconic films, and has been creating 'divas' forever. We are sure the association with YRF will bring alive our dream of celebrating the diva in every woman”, added Dhir. The two brands will give more details about the launch of the collection soon.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores