Yamaha appoints India deputy MD
Masaki Asano, ex-President Yamaha Motor Vietnam, takes charge.January 04, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Yamaha Motor India has appointed Masaki Asano as the Deputy Managing Director. He has joined his duties from January 2, 2013, and will be directly reporting to Hiroyuki Suzuki, CEO & MD of the company. His appointment to this position has also created a new profile in Yamaha, which never existed before this. Masaki Asano has been a part of Yamaha Motor since 1981. Initially, he served Yamaha Motor Co. (YMC, Japan) and looked after its domestic market. In 1989, he joined Yamaha Motor Indonesia as its General Manager – Marketing and has also served Yamaha Motor in Portugal as its President in 1997.
He then moved on to Yamaha Motor Italy as its President in 2001; and from 2003 onwards, he headed the Central and South American Motorcycle market and controlled the business operations from the Yamaha Motor Co. head office in Japan. Since 2007, he served Yamaha Motor Vietnam as its President before being appointed with Yamaha Motor India.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019