Yamaha appoints India deputy MD
Masaki Asano, ex-President Yamaha Motor Vietnam, takes charge.January 04, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Yamaha Motor India has appointed Masaki Asano as the Deputy Managing Director. He has joined his duties from January 2, 2013, and will be directly reporting to Hiroyuki Suzuki, CEO & MD of the company. His appointment to this position has also created a new profile in Yamaha, which never existed before this. Masaki Asano has been a part of Yamaha Motor since 1981. Initially, he served Yamaha Motor Co. (YMC, Japan) and looked after its domestic market. In 1989, he joined Yamaha Motor Indonesia as its General Manager – Marketing and has also served Yamaha Motor in Portugal as its President in 1997.
He then moved on to Yamaha Motor Italy as its President in 2001; and from 2003 onwards, he headed the Central and South American Motorcycle market and controlled the business operations from the Yamaha Motor Co. head office in Japan. Since 2007, he served Yamaha Motor Vietnam as its President before being appointed with Yamaha Motor India.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2