Yebhi.com launches new TVC campaign
Directs focus on Try & Buy’.February 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Yebhi.com is launching a new TV campaign on the value proposition of ‘Try & Buy’. The TVC has been developed keeping in mind the key barrier for online shopping which is the lack of the ability to touch and feel the product. Through this TVC Yebhi.com wants to communicate that now the consumer can try the product before buying and in case she is not satisfied return it, no questions asked.
The TVC features Cyrus Sahukar and Raageshwari Loomba and has been created by TBWA India, they have earlier done highly acclaimed stuff with brands like Apple in the US market. Cyrus & Raageshwari talk about the problems one faces when trying to shop online and how with Yebhi.com's Try-n-Buy these problems are resolved. The campaign goes on air in the last week of February.
On the campaign launch, Mr. Manmohan Agarwal, CEO, Yebhi.com said, “Online shopping is fast becoming a part of the mainstream retail. Indian consumer demands complete satisfaction before paying for their purchase - online or offline. We are happy to announce our unique ‘Try and Buy’ feature which offers an opportunity to First Try and Then Buy. We have launched this keeping in mind strong consumer insight around inability to touch and feel while buying online."
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore