Yebhi.com launches new TVC campaign
Directs focus on Try & Buy’.February 27, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Yebhi.com is launching a new TV campaign on the value proposition of ‘Try & Buy’. The TVC has been developed keeping in mind the key barrier for online shopping which is the lack of the ability to touch and feel the product. Through this TVC Yebhi.com wants to communicate that now the consumer can try the product before buying and in case she is not satisfied return it, no questions asked.
The TVC features Cyrus Sahukar and Raageshwari Loomba and has been created by TBWA India, they have earlier done highly acclaimed stuff with brands like Apple in the US market. Cyrus & Raageshwari talk about the problems one faces when trying to shop online and how with Yebhi.com's Try-n-Buy these problems are resolved. The campaign goes on air in the last week of February.
On the campaign launch, Mr. Manmohan Agarwal, CEO, Yebhi.com said, “Online shopping is fast becoming a part of the mainstream retail. Indian consumer demands complete satisfaction before paying for their purchase - online or offline. We are happy to announce our unique ‘Try and Buy’ feature which offers an opportunity to First Try and Then Buy. We have launched this keeping in mind strong consumer insight around inability to touch and feel while buying online."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021