Yo! China to open cafes
Targeted at the youth; will serve alcohol and speciality desserts.August 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Moods Hospitality, the owner of Yo! China, will open 10 youth-friendly cafes over the next one year as part of a strategy to increase its profitability.
These cafes will be called, Yo! China Cafe and the food will be priced 20 per cent higher than the existing pricing level at their stores. The coming 10 days will witness the opening of the first cafe. Covering an average built-up area of 2,000 sq. ft, these cafes will have display kitchens. Some existing restaurants can also be converted into cafes. They will also be serving alcohol and speciality desserts to woo customers. College student can be hired to create a better connect with the youth. "We are moving up the curve. This is our new focus area. We expect the cafes to be a more profitable business model than our existing outlets”, says Ashish Kapur, CEO, Moods Hospitality.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear