Yo! China to open cafes
Targeted at the youth; will serve alcohol and speciality desserts.August 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Moods Hospitality, the owner of Yo! China, will open 10 youth-friendly cafes over the next one year as part of a strategy to increase its profitability.
These cafes will be called, Yo! China Cafe and the food will be priced 20 per cent higher than the existing pricing level at their stores. The coming 10 days will witness the opening of the first cafe. Covering an average built-up area of 2,000 sq. ft, these cafes will have display kitchens. Some existing restaurants can also be converted into cafes. They will also be serving alcohol and speciality desserts to woo customers. College student can be hired to create a better connect with the youth. "We are moving up the curve. This is our new focus area. We expect the cafes to be a more profitable business model than our existing outlets”, says Ashish Kapur, CEO, Moods Hospitality.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear