Yogen Fruz opens 1st outlet
Plans 100 outlets in next seven years.August 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Canadian frozen dessert and snack brand, Yogen Fruz, has entered the Indian market with its first outlet launched in Kolkata. The franchised outlet was inaugrated by the franchisee of South and East India, Rishi Bajoria, and Yogen Fruz vice-president, Carlos Campo.
Frozen yogurt, according to Campo, is likely to be the next revolution in healthy snacking, offering a healthier alternative to ice cream.
According to Bajoria, the frozen yogurt market has a long way to go in India. Though there are a handful of brands, there is still a room for more. The plans are to open first couple of stores in Kolkata itself. 100 stores is what they are targeting in next seven years.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint