Yogen Fruz opens 1st outlet
Plans 100 outlets in next seven years.August 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Canadian frozen dessert and snack brand, Yogen Fruz, has entered the Indian market with its first outlet launched in Kolkata. The franchised outlet was inaugrated by the franchisee of South and East India, Rishi Bajoria, and Yogen Fruz vice-president, Carlos Campo.
Frozen yogurt, according to Campo, is likely to be the next revolution in healthy snacking, offering a healthier alternative to ice cream.
According to Bajoria, the frozen yogurt market has a long way to go in India. Though there are a handful of brands, there is still a room for more. The plans are to open first couple of stores in Kolkata itself. 100 stores is what they are targeting in next seven years.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021