Yogurberry to go south
Opening stores in Chennai and Bangalore.
Tags: YogurberryJuly 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Yogurberry is ready to set foot in the Southern part of the country to extend its footprint. It will be opening stores in Chennai and Bangalore to start with.
The company plans to open 100 outlets in five years and an amount of Rs 50 crore has been set aside for the same. Yogurberry has operations in the US, China, Brazil, West Asia, Portugal, Malaysia, Sudan, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and Macau.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2