Yogurberry to go south
Opening stores in Chennai and Bangalore.
Tags: YogurberryJuly 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Yogurberry is ready to set foot in the Southern part of the country to extend its footprint. It will be opening stores in Chennai and Bangalore to start with.
The company plans to open 100 outlets in five years and an amount of Rs 50 crore has been set aside for the same. Yogurberry has operations in the US, China, Brazil, West Asia, Portugal, Malaysia, Sudan, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and Macau.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores