Zapak brings Crayola to India
Zapak Games to distribute the world renowned brand exclusively in India
August 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Zapak Games, the licensing & merchandising arm of Zapak Digital Entertainment Ltd, announced their association with global stationery brand Crayola. Zapak Games will exclusively distribute Crayola’s products in India.
Crayola has been launched in India with an extensive range of products. Commenting on this association, Vaibhav Odhekar, Business Head, Zapak Games said, “The Indian audience is now quite exposed to international brands and the quality they offer and so want the best of everything, especially when it comes to products for their kids. Crayola is a world leader in stationery products and this is the perfect time for it to enter the Indian market. We are thrilled to have associated with them in India. We believe that with Zapak Games’ robust distribution network and Crayola’s quality products, we will captivate the stationery space in the country.”
“Through Zapak's comprehensive distribution network and supporting infrastructure, Crayola products will be distributed to toy, stationery and bookstores channels across the modern trade chains and traditional trade outlets. We look forward to sharing a long partnership with Zapak and will provide the necessary support to ensure success,” said Andrew Van Oosterwijck, Leader, Business Development-Asia Region.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn