Zara set to foray into India
Spanish fast fashion retailer Zara is all set to make it footprints in India by launching its first outlet at Select Citywalk mall in Delhi on May 28. The store will be spread over an area of 16,000 s
May 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spanish fast fashion retailer Zara is all set to make it footprints in India by launching its first outlet at Select Citywalk mall in Delhi on May 28. The store will be spread over an area of 16,000 sq.ft.
Tata Group's retail arm Trent Ltd, which has a joint venture with Inditex Group, is bringing the brand to India. The retail rental of the store will be based on revenue sharing and minimum guarantee – whichever is higher, confirm sources.
Zara shop opened its first shop in 1975 in Spain. Now it has stores in prime locations in more than 400 cities in Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG