Zara set to foray into India
Spanish fast fashion retailer Zara is all set to make it footprints in India by launching its first outlet at Select Citywalk mall in Delhi on May 28. The store will be spread over an area of 16,000 s
May 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spanish fast fashion retailer Zara is all set to make it footprints in India by launching its first outlet at Select Citywalk mall in Delhi on May 28. The store will be spread over an area of 16,000 sq.ft.
Tata Group's retail arm Trent Ltd, which has a joint venture with Inditex Group, is bringing the brand to India. The retail rental of the store will be based on revenue sharing and minimum guarantee – whichever is higher, confirm sources.
Zara shop opened its first shop in 1975 in Spain. Now it has stores in prime locations in more than 400 cities in Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore