Zara store launched at DLF Promenade
DLF Promenade Mall in Delhi gets another brand Zara, an
July 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
DLF Promenade Mall in Delhi gets another brand Zara, an apparel store. The store isspread over 33,000 sq. ft of area, and is the brand’s second outlet in Delhi.
The first store was launched a month ago at SelectCity Mall. DLF Promenade mall willhave revenue sharing and minimum guarantee rental models – whichever goes higher –with the retailer.
DLF Promenade would include a few more big brands such as Harley Davidson, Marks& Spencer, Mark Ecko and Espirit who are also in the streamline to open their stores atthe mall.
Harley Davidson would inaugurate its store on July 16, 2010 while M & S would becomeoperational in September this year.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear