Zebronics in the speakers arena
Infotronix brand Zebronics launched a range of Monster speakersDecember 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Zebronics which has been the supplier of products and accessories for computers, consumer electronics and communication unveiled their latest series of speaker systems. The imposing sized monster sized tower speakers comprises three models delivering up to 100W RMS of sound in a tower style cabinet.
Speaking more about it, Rajesh Doshi, Purchase and Marketing Director, Top Notch Infotronix, said “We have truly created something different with this speaker system that is amazingly powerful, delivering incredible audio and quality at extremely affordable price point.”
Doshi also mentioned that they are looking to have a tie up with leading multi brand outlets like Croma and Landmark whereas this range of speakers will also be available at the e-commerce website like Flipkart.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2