Zebronics in the speakers arena
Infotronix brand Zebronics launched a range of Monster speakersDecember 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Zebronics which has been the supplier of products and accessories for computers, consumer electronics and communication unveiled their latest series of speaker systems. The imposing sized monster sized tower speakers comprises three models delivering up to 100W RMS of sound in a tower style cabinet.
Speaking more about it, Rajesh Doshi, Purchase and Marketing Director, Top Notch Infotronix, said “We have truly created something different with this speaker system that is amazingly powerful, delivering incredible audio and quality at extremely affordable price point.”
Doshi also mentioned that they are looking to have a tie up with leading multi brand outlets like Croma and Landmark whereas this range of speakers will also be available at the e-commerce website like Flipkart.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021