Zoozoo magic at Shoppers Stop!
Vodafone and Shoppers Stop have launched authentic Zoozoo merchandise which is exclusively available across all Shoppers Stop stores in the country.
October 28, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vodafone and Shoppers Stop have launched authentic Zoozoo merchandise which is exclusively available across all Shoppers Stop stores in the country. Top models Amrit Maghera, Aanchal Kumar, Bruna Abdula, Deepti Gujral, Diandra Soares, Namit Khanna, Niketan Madhok and Sahil Shroff showcased the trendy Zoozoo T-shirts in a glittering event at Shoppers Stop recently. Vodafone’s Zoozoos have been aptly and fashionably captured on trendy T-shirts for men and women, kids wear, mugs, bed furnishing, and many other products which will be introduced shortly. Further, Vodafone customers can enjoy a 10 per cent off on their purchases of Zoozoo merchandise. Speaking on the occasion, Kumar Ramanathan - Chief Marketing Officer, Vodafone Essar Limited said, “What started as an innovative advertisement campaign has become so popular that we are compelled to bring Zoozoos out of the TV screens right into the homes of our customers through this initiative. We hope Shoppers Stop and Vodafone’s esteemed customers will enjoy the opportunity to own authentic Zoozoo merchandise.” Vinay Bhatia, Customer Care Associate & VP- Marketing & Loyalty Shoppers Stop Ltd. further added, “We identified a significant opportunity in character-based merchandising and have therefore introduced an impressive line of Zoozoo merchandise in association with Vodafone. This exclusive arrangement between the two majors of their respective fields marks a strategic alliance aimed at augmenting the Zoozoo frenzy. We are sure the merchandise will be a huge hit among all Zoozoo lovers.”
- Amazon may open more than 3,000 cashierless stores by 2021
- Siyaram’s launches superstar Ranveer Singh as their New Brand Ambassador
- Samara-Amazon acquires Kumar Mangalam Birla's More retail chain
- Walmart hires expats for senior roles in Flipkart
- Aditya Birla Fashion forays into women's innerwear and athleisure category
- Amazon Pay launches card-less AMAZON PAY EMI solution
- IKEA targets home delivery by electric vehicle in five major cities by 2020
- M&S opens first store in Odisha
- Chennai based Redington to retail new iPhone models
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali launches dairy products