Zoozoo magic at Shoppers Stop!
Vodafone and Shoppers Stop have launched authentic Zoozoo merchandise which is exclusively available across all Shoppers Stop stores in the country.
October 28, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vodafone and Shoppers Stop have launched authentic Zoozoo merchandise which is exclusively available across all Shoppers Stop stores in the country. Top models Amrit Maghera, Aanchal Kumar, Bruna Abdula, Deepti Gujral, Diandra Soares, Namit Khanna, Niketan Madhok and Sahil Shroff showcased the trendy Zoozoo T-shirts in a glittering event at Shoppers Stop recently. Vodafone’s Zoozoos have been aptly and fashionably captured on trendy T-shirts for men and women, kids wear, mugs, bed furnishing, and many other products which will be introduced shortly. Further, Vodafone customers can enjoy a 10 per cent off on their purchases of Zoozoo merchandise. Speaking on the occasion, Kumar Ramanathan - Chief Marketing Officer, Vodafone Essar Limited said, “What started as an innovative advertisement campaign has become so popular that we are compelled to bring Zoozoos out of the TV screens right into the homes of our customers through this initiative. We hope Shoppers Stop and Vodafone’s esteemed customers will enjoy the opportunity to own authentic Zoozoo merchandise.” Vinay Bhatia, Customer Care Associate & VP- Marketing & Loyalty Shoppers Stop Ltd. further added, “We identified a significant opportunity in character-based merchandising and have therefore introduced an impressive line of Zoozoo merchandise in association with Vodafone. This exclusive arrangement between the two majors of their respective fields marks a strategic alliance aimed at augmenting the Zoozoo frenzy. We are sure the merchandise will be a huge hit among all Zoozoo lovers.”
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal