Zoozoo magic at Shoppers Stop!
Vodafone and Shoppers Stop have launched authentic Zoozoo merchandise which is exclusively available across all Shoppers Stop stores in the country.
October 28, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vodafone and Shoppers Stop have launched authentic Zoozoo merchandise which is exclusively available across all Shoppers Stop stores in the country. Top models Amrit Maghera, Aanchal Kumar, Bruna Abdula, Deepti Gujral, Diandra Soares, Namit Khanna, Niketan Madhok and Sahil Shroff showcased the trendy Zoozoo T-shirts in a glittering event at Shoppers Stop recently. Vodafone’s Zoozoos have been aptly and fashionably captured on trendy T-shirts for men and women, kids wear, mugs, bed furnishing, and many other products which will be introduced shortly. Further, Vodafone customers can enjoy a 10 per cent off on their purchases of Zoozoo merchandise. Speaking on the occasion, Kumar Ramanathan - Chief Marketing Officer, Vodafone Essar Limited said, “What started as an innovative advertisement campaign has become so popular that we are compelled to bring Zoozoos out of the TV screens right into the homes of our customers through this initiative. We hope Shoppers Stop and Vodafone’s esteemed customers will enjoy the opportunity to own authentic Zoozoo merchandise.” Vinay Bhatia, Customer Care Associate & VP- Marketing & Loyalty Shoppers Stop Ltd. further added, “We identified a significant opportunity in character-based merchandising and have therefore introduced an impressive line of Zoozoo merchandise in association with Vodafone. This exclusive arrangement between the two majors of their respective fields marks a strategic alliance aimed at augmenting the Zoozoo frenzy. We are sure the merchandise will be a huge hit among all Zoozoo lovers.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021