Zovi launches virtual trial room
Launches Zovi Eye for apparel and Try N Buy for footwear.June 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The e-retail buyers have always been a fix on how the product looks when worn. Zovi.com comes up with a solution as it launches the first ever virtual trial room in India, to enables its customers to check out instantly how they look, with select Zovi merchandise.
Dubbed as ”Zovi Eye” will be featured on the website which will help buyers make a purchase decision as they view themselves in their desired apparel via an interactive web-cam application.
While this technology innovation of Zovi eye is targeted at apparel shoppers, Zovi has launched a process innovation with ‘’Try N Buy’’. Here, Zovi customers have the flexibility of trying out footwear to check size fitment at time of delivery.
Satish Mani, Founder and CTO, at Zovi.com. said, “We take great joy in launching India’s first virtual trial room “Zovi Eye” and also offering Zovi Try n Buy scheme to our customers. These features will make shopping on Zovi even more thrilling for our patrons and simulate the offline buying experience of checking appearance and fit, by using technology and process innovation”.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear