Zovi sponsors Gen Next at LFW SR 2013
Gen Next designers get a chance to showcase their designs exclusively on Zovi.com.January 08, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Zovi.com is now the principal sponsor of the Zovi Gen Next program for Lakmé Fashion Week Summer / Resort 2013. In a first-of-its-kind venture and as part of their initiative to encourage and provide a strong platform for upcoming designers, Zovi.com will manufacture and retail one exclusive garment designed by the Gen Next designers for SR 2013.
A platform conceived by LFW, the Zovi Gen Next Program, has become the most coveted program for encouraging young talent. Each season the Gen Next participants, most of whom display their collections for the first time, enjoy the exclusive privilege of opening for Lakmé Fashion Week.
Commenting on the first time association between Zovi.com and LFW, Manish Chopra, CEO Zovi.com said, “Zovi.com is a brand that truly believes in the integrity and artistic expressions of fashion .The brand is an exponent of creativity and innovation. Staying true to this, we are very excited to be associated with LIFW to encourage and support young talent who will pave the way Indian fashion in perceived in the future. We are delighted to support Gen Next, an initiative that strives to ensure that young talent is nurtured and strengthened to make them market-ready.”
Commenting on the association Purnima Lamba, Lakmé, Innovations said “Best-fit partnerships are key to Lakme Fashion Week and in Zovi.com we have found an ideal partner that connects with a burgeoning young audience that is choosing more often to shop online. The Gen Next program at Lakme Fashion Week represents a unique opportunity for the next young crop of talented designers in the country and with the opportunity to have one of their designs distributed via Zovi.com they will find a perfect platform to take their talent to the next level.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear