“ahairaffair” to commemorate 6th Anniversary
The great evening put up by Bounce Style Lounge and Schwarzkopf Professional saw a mixed crowd of fashionistas
July 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bounce Style Lounge in collaboration with celebrated their 6th Anniversary Bash - “ahairaffair” to commemorate their special relationship built over 6 years.
The evening saw a great mix of Bangalore’s crème- de –le crowd with great hair, music, fashion and grandeur. The unique fashion show choreographed by Rahul Shetty and with hair by the acclaimed Artistic Team of Bounce was the cynosure of the show.
Adding glamour to the ramp, were the ambassadors of the Style Lounge. Some of Bounce’s most celebrated clients including fashion guru Paresh Lamba, designer Pavitra Halkatti, businessman Roop Goklani and Socialites Rajesh Magnani and Jackie Pinto stole the limelight with their new Bounces.
On this occasion Mr. Vikram Mohan, Co Founder/ Director of Bounce Style lounge said “Hair Styling is not just about cutting hair, it is also about knowing the client’s lifestyle, personality, hair texture and face structure. The hairstylist has to study all the aspects and then decide on the exact requirement of the individual. Here, experience and expertise come together. We want to celebrate this growing relationship with the ‘Bounce’ family for giving us the confidence and chance to be second to none”
Speaking of the 6 year association with Bounce Style Lounge, Mr. Najeeb Ur Rehman - Professional Partnership Service Manager, Schwarzkopf Professional India said “Bounce Style lounge has introduced the concept of a unisex salon in its truest sense. We are proud to be associated with the most reputed, premium salon chain. We have been part of all their endeavours to deliver quality to their customers and will continue to provide innovative concepts and services of international standards”.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint