“ahairaffair” to commemorate 6th Anniversary
The great evening put up by Bounce Style Lounge and Schwarzkopf Professional saw a mixed crowd of fashionistas
July 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bounce Style Lounge in collaboration with celebrated their 6th Anniversary Bash - “ahairaffair” to commemorate their special relationship built over 6 years.
The evening saw a great mix of Bangalore’s crème- de –le crowd with great hair, music, fashion and grandeur. The unique fashion show choreographed by Rahul Shetty and with hair by the acclaimed Artistic Team of Bounce was the cynosure of the show.
Adding glamour to the ramp, were the ambassadors of the Style Lounge. Some of Bounce’s most celebrated clients including fashion guru Paresh Lamba, designer Pavitra Halkatti, businessman Roop Goklani and Socialites Rajesh Magnani and Jackie Pinto stole the limelight with their new Bounces.
On this occasion Mr. Vikram Mohan, Co Founder/ Director of Bounce Style lounge said “Hair Styling is not just about cutting hair, it is also about knowing the client’s lifestyle, personality, hair texture and face structure. The hairstylist has to study all the aspects and then decide on the exact requirement of the individual. Here, experience and expertise come together. We want to celebrate this growing relationship with the ‘Bounce’ family for giving us the confidence and chance to be second to none”
Speaking of the 6 year association with Bounce Style Lounge, Mr. Najeeb Ur Rehman - Professional Partnership Service Manager, Schwarzkopf Professional India said “Bounce Style lounge has introduced the concept of a unisex salon in its truest sense. We are proud to be associated with the most reputed, premium salon chain. We have been part of all their endeavours to deliver quality to their customers and will continue to provide innovative concepts and services of international standards”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021