arttd'inox goes online
Offers e-commerce services on its official website.March 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
arttd’inox, the premium tableware and home décor brand, has forayed into the expanding e-commerce space. The brand offers e-commerce services on its official website (www.arttdinox.com/shop_for_products.php), allowing customers to buy and shop online with the same trust and quality that the brand offers in its product line.
Making e-commerce active is yet another initiative taken by arttd’inox to reach out to its customers worldwide. Alongside expansion in exclusive brand outlets, the brand has now made online retail active on its website to be able to tap markets, where it is currently not present.
Commenting on the development, Deepikaa Jindal, Managing Director – JSL Lifestyle Ltd, said, “The increasing number of people having access to the internet has led to a tremendous growth in the e-commerce industry. We have made e-commerce active for arttd’inox to connect with the youth who relate more with the web today, especially with their access to social media platforms. To make shopping easy and more convenient, and to target the tech-savvy customers, arttd’inox has now officially launched its e-commerce website. Keeping in mind the present scenario of the country where about 10 million people participate in e-commerce, we believe it holds a lot of potential and scope in India.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2