arttd'inox goes online
Offers e-commerce services on its official website.March 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
arttd’inox, the premium tableware and home décor brand, has forayed into the expanding e-commerce space. The brand offers e-commerce services on its official website (www.arttdinox.com/shop_for_products.php), allowing customers to buy and shop online with the same trust and quality that the brand offers in its product line.
Making e-commerce active is yet another initiative taken by arttd’inox to reach out to its customers worldwide. Alongside expansion in exclusive brand outlets, the brand has now made online retail active on its website to be able to tap markets, where it is currently not present.
Commenting on the development, Deepikaa Jindal, Managing Director – JSL Lifestyle Ltd, said, “The increasing number of people having access to the internet has led to a tremendous growth in the e-commerce industry. We have made e-commerce active for arttd’inox to connect with the youth who relate more with the web today, especially with their access to social media platforms. To make shopping easy and more convenient, and to target the tech-savvy customers, arttd’inox has now officially launched its e-commerce website. Keeping in mind the present scenario of the country where about 10 million people participate in e-commerce, we believe it holds a lot of potential and scope in India.”
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores