b:blunt Mini arrives in Delhi
Opens first store in the capital.
Tags: b bluntAugust 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vasant Vihar of New delhi witneses the launch of the first b:blunt Mini Salon in the capital in Vasant Vihar. To celebrate the debut of the Mini Salon, b:blunt star stylists flew in from all over the country, including the highly acclaimed Adhuna Bhabani-Akhtar, Osh Bhabani, Brent Barber, and Franchise Partner, Amit Choudhry. This will be the first of many Mini outlets to be launched in the capital, making them the favourite neighbourhood beauty salon.
According to b:blunt’s Creative Director, Adhuna Bhabani Akhtar and Director, Osh Bhabani, the launch of b:blunt Mini in Delhi is the next logical step for the acclaimed salon chain, as it evolves into ‘the’ destination for hair care. This venture will be a great opportunity to deliver our service to the target audience in the central hub of the city.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India