b:blunt Mini arrives in Delhi
Opens first store in the capital.
Tags: b bluntAugust 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vasant Vihar of New delhi witneses the launch of the first b:blunt Mini Salon in the capital in Vasant Vihar. To celebrate the debut of the Mini Salon, b:blunt star stylists flew in from all over the country, including the highly acclaimed Adhuna Bhabani-Akhtar, Osh Bhabani, Brent Barber, and Franchise Partner, Amit Choudhry. This will be the first of many Mini outlets to be launched in the capital, making them the favourite neighbourhood beauty salon.
According to b:blunt’s Creative Director, Adhuna Bhabani Akhtar and Director, Osh Bhabani, the launch of b:blunt Mini in Delhi is the next logical step for the acclaimed salon chain, as it evolves into ‘the’ destination for hair care. This venture will be a great opportunity to deliver our service to the target audience in the central hub of the city.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka