eBay India unveils new Logo
Reflects the global marketplace it is today.
Tags: ebayNovember 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
eBay India has unveiled the new look for the eBay brand on the eBay India website as well as across all marketing and social media properties. The new eBay logo reflects the global marketplace it is today: a streamlined experience with innovation that makes buying and selling easier and more enjoyable – anytime, anywhere, on any device.
eBay India’s new logo is rooted in eBay’s proud 17 year heritage, but reflects today’s cleaner, more contemporary and consistent shopping experience. The new eBay logo retains core elements of the previous logo, including the iconic color palette. The vibranteBay colors and touching letters represent the connected and diverse eBay community, a community of over 108 million active users and 25 million sellers globally.
Muralikrishnan B, Country Manager, eBay India, says, “eBay has evolved and is much more than auction-style listings today. Today, most items sold on eBay are new, listed at a fixed price. eBay will continue to deliver better ways to buy and sell—
connecting people to the things they need and love and helping sellers of all sizes compete in today’s rapidly changing world. We continue to be committed to fostering the growth of eCommerce in India. With this new visual identity, we plan to reach out to even more Indian online shoppers, brands & entrepreneurs to bring the benefits of Online Shopping to
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay