eBay appoints Narayanan as GM
Ramkumar Narayanan joins as GM, eBay Product Development Centre.December 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
eBay Marketplaces announced the appointment of Ramkumar Narayanan as General Manager, eBay Product Development Centre, India, with immediate effect. In his new role, Ramkumar Narayanan will be responsible for focusing on data driven product innovation supporting eBay businesses across multiple markets.
Sri Shivananda, Vice President, Platform & Infrastructure, eBay Marketplaces said, “Ramkumar has a great mix of product, engineering and leadership skills with a track record of building organizations and delivering results. I am confident that with Ram's personality, skills and experience, the eBay Product Development Centre will be taken to the next level in delivery, value creation, culture of excellence and a career growth for employees”.
Ramkumar Narayanan said, “The eBay Product Development Centre plays a strategic role in eBay’s global product innovation and research and development. I am delighted to take on my new role and look forward to this opportunity to work with a winning team that is responsible for driving the world’s most trusted marketplace”.
Prior to eBay, Narayanan was the Vice President of Global Product Management in Yahoo! where he was responsible for leading product strategy and management across its Software Development Center in Bangalore. During his tenure at Yahoo!, he has led a number of global product teams including Search, Commerce, Advertising, Small Business and Emerging Markets (with primary focus on India & Middle East). Prior to joining Yahoo!, Ramkumar served in many capacities at Microsoft both in the US and India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021