eBay gets a new look!
Reveals its new logo globally.
Tags: ebaySeptember 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
eBay- The world’s largest online marketplace- has a new look that reflects the global marketplace it is today-a streamlined experience with innovation that makes buying and selling easier and more enjoyable – anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Today, eBay has evolved and is much more than auction-style listings. Not only that, items sold on eBay are new, listed at a fixed ―Buy It Now! price. The fresh yet familiar look represents the connected and diverse eBay community and the role eBay intends to play in shaping the future of shopping. The new logo is rooted in eBay’s proud heritage, but also reflects today’s cleaner, more contemporary and consistent shopping experience.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end