eBay gets a new look!
Reveals its new logo globally.
Tags: ebaySeptember 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
eBay- The world’s largest online marketplace- has a new look that reflects the global marketplace it is today-a streamlined experience with innovation that makes buying and selling easier and more enjoyable – anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Today, eBay has evolved and is much more than auction-style listings. Not only that, items sold on eBay are new, listed at a fixed ―Buy It Now! price. The fresh yet familiar look represents the connected and diverse eBay community and the role eBay intends to play in shaping the future of shopping. The new logo is rooted in eBay’s proud heritage, but also reflects today’s cleaner, more contemporary and consistent shopping experience.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years