eBay unveils its 1st Asian exporters' Index
Indian jewellery popular with buyers around the globe
September 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
eBay India, India’s leading eCommerce marketplace, unveiled its key findings on eBay’s Asian export business. The Index has already been unveiled in 12 Asian markets. Global Trade or Retail Exports at eBay India provides Indian entrepreneurs an online platform to sell hand crafted products to buyers across the globe. Kashyap Vadapalli, Director – Categories, eBay India and Chandranath Som, Director, Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) jointly unveiled the first eBay Asian Exporters Index report.
Vadapalli said, “eBay India is committed to encouraging more Indian entrepreneurs to benefit from the large export opportunity provided by eBay’s 97 million strong customer base. I am pleased to announce that sales from large Indian exporters on eBay grew 85% YoY.”
The Asian Exporters’ Index also highlights global export trends observed across China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019