eBay unveils marketing campaign
Reinforces the Smart Shopper positioning.
Tags: ebayFebruary 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
eBay India has unveiled its latest integrated marketing campaign under the theme – ‘Want it. Get it’. The new campaign reinforces the Smart Shopper positioning adopted by brand eBay by portraying conversions of traditional offline shoppers into savvy online shoppers.
eBay India’s new campaign is targeted at value-driven consumers in the age bracket of 18 – 40 years and emphasises online shopping as a smarter way to shop, backed by the fundamental promise of 100% satisfaction through eBay guarantee. The campaign is designed to encourage consumers to check deals on eBay India before they shop elsewhere.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021