eBay unveils marketing campaign
Reinforces the Smart Shopper positioning.
Tags: ebayFebruary 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
eBay India has unveiled its latest integrated marketing campaign under the theme – ‘Want it. Get it’. The new campaign reinforces the Smart Shopper positioning adopted by brand eBay by portraying conversions of traditional offline shoppers into savvy online shoppers.
eBay India’s new campaign is targeted at value-driven consumers in the age bracket of 18 – 40 years and emphasises online shopping as a smarter way to shop, backed by the fundamental promise of 100% satisfaction through eBay guarantee. The campaign is designed to encourage consumers to check deals on eBay India before they shop elsewhere.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint