eBay unveils new campaign
The nationwide campaign will promote eBay as best deal destination.October 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
eBay India, the eCommerce marketplace, has unveiled its festive marketing campaign. This new campaign highlights eBay India as the best deal destination providing a guaranteed and safe online shopping experience with the wide range of brand new every-day use products. The campaign portrays savvy consumers in real life situations realising they no longer need to shop the old fashioned way & can shop smartly for great deals on eBay India with an assurance of eBay Guarantee of 100% per cent satisfaction, else a refund or a replacement. The tag line, Want it, Get It continues.
The campaign is targeted at value seeking shopeers in the age bracket of 18-40 years.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn