Heritage Foods Ltd., one of the leading private dairy players in India, has declared its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020.
Q3FY21 Results - Consolidated
- Revenue from operations was at Rs 604.92 crore as compared to Rs 672.42 crore in Q3FY20
- EBIDTA was at Rs 77.92 crore as compared to Rs 34.12 crore in Q3FY20; registered a growth of 128.37 percent
- EBITDA margin improved by 781 bps to 12.88 percent as against 5.07 percent in Q3FY20
- Net profit was at Rs 26.00 crore as compared to Rs 11.71 crore in Q3FY20, increased significantly by 122.1 percent
9MFY21 Results - Consolidated
- Revenue from operations was at Rs 1,853.75 crore as compared to Rs 2,073.26 crore in 9MFY20
- EBIDTA was at Rs 224.22 crore as compared to Rs 107.67 crore in 9MFY20; registered a significant growth of 108.25 percent
- EBITDA margin improved by 691 bps to 12.10 percent as against 5.19 percent in 9MFY20
- Net profit was at Rs 123.91 crore as compared to Rs 40.49 crore in 9MFY20; increased by 206.0 percent
Commenting on the results, Brahmani Nara, Executive Director, Heritage Foods Ltd, said, "We are delighted to report a good set of numbers during the quarter. We are excited to share that, we have further strengthened our value-added products basket by launching probiotic curd and Ashwagandha Milk loaded with Ayurveda properties."
"Total cash flows from the sale of a stake in Future Retail would be used to reduce the debt and further strengthen our marketing efforts,” she added.