@home now in Kochi
Presenting a stylish and sophisticated furniture range for its customers in Kochi
June 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
@home, the Mega home store by Nilkamal Ltd., was launched in Kochi. This is Kerala’s 1st @home Store & the 17th store nationally. Present on the occasion were Mr. Manish Parekh, Executive Director, Nilkamal Ltd. & Mr. Thomas Johan, Sr. GM Retail Operations, @home.
@home Kochi is set up on a floor area of 20,500 sq ft with an investment of rupees around 3 crores. Its furniture range includes living room & wide range of Knick- Knack utility furniture. The accessories range includes candles, clocks, paintings, picture frames, ornamental flowers, pots & vases, cutlery & wine glasses, and all that conceivable for adding style and sophistication simultaneously.
At the launch, Mr. Manish Parekh, Executive Director, Nilkamal Ltd. said, “We at @home would like to be called “home stylists” & not just a home décor & furniture store. We believe in helping consumers buy. With Nilkamal Ltd., we have been connected with the market in Kerala for many years now. With the trust & reliability of Nilkamal, @home will also serve the brand values to our consumers & give them a plethora of products & services to choose from. “
The Company is planning to set up three new stores in the next six months, and will be looking for more opportunities to expand. Currently, 17 @home stores are spread across 13 cities in India covering a total retail space of 2.68 lakh sq ft carpet area.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India