kleeto eyeing new opportunities
Launches kleeto-SMB and kleeto-HR for the corporate
July 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading online document service kleeto is all set to expand its horizon by launching kleeto-SMB and kleeto-HR. The company has also started its operations in Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahemdabad and Delhi.
“We have launched kleeto in metros, followed by Tier 1 cities. We hope to offer pan-India services by next year.” said Sunil Mahajan, co-founder and CEO, kleeto. Launched in January, 2010, kleeto is adding more than 500 consumers per month. It has 4000 registered members (consumers) and many corporate clients including Meerut-based Shobhit University, TravelMasti and Lumenis India. As a part of their expansion plans, the company has extended their services for SMB (businesses) and Corporate HR called as kleeto-SMB and kleeto-HR.
kleeto-HR is a convenience and efficient service targeting corporate. This service relieves HR personnel's from the headache of storing and managing employee records – service will manage their physical/paper and/or digital records on their behalf and will ensure safety and security of physical and digital records. It will also save rental cost of prime office space for storing these records and makes retrieval of information very quick. kleeto-SMB is similar to kleeto-HR, but targeting smaller businesses where these businesses not only can share HR files but finance, legal, purchase documents as well and can have instant access to all information
The company will also approach the government for document management projects in the next 6-9 months.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021