s.Oliver opens store in Mumbai
s.Oliver, a leading European fashion brand, has
July 19, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
s.Oliver, a leading European fashion brand, has recently opened its new store in Mumbai.In order to garner more customer base s.Oliver has opened the store in Indian market.The store opening happened in the presence of s.Oliver India Partner, Sudhir Dhingra.The new store is located at Inorbit Mall, Malad in Mumbai.
“In line with our strategy of first developing an insight and then establishing a footholdin a territory, our store at Inorbit Mall announces the arrival of s.Oliver in Mumbai.The opening of this store is harbinger of the aggressive roll out in Mumbai, whichwould cement our positioning as the most preferred brand in the premium fashion brandcategory”, said Amit Rai, Chief Executive Officer, s.Oliver India.
The showroom will display casual wear (both men and women) and QS by s.Oliversegments along withs.Oliver accessories like bags, belts, scarves etc. The company alsohas its branded fragrances and umbrellas.
The whole ambience of the showroom is designed in European design to bring the touchof European fashion retail experience.
Apart from this new store, s.Oliver is currently available in Mumbai at three other pointof sales – one exclusive store at Mega Mall, Oshiwara (1500 sq ft) and two shop-in-shopsat Shopper’s Stop, Andheri and Shopper’s Stop Juhu.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category