s.Oliver opens store in Mumbai
s.Oliver, a leading European fashion brand, has
July 19, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
s.Oliver, a leading European fashion brand, has recently opened its new store in Mumbai.In order to garner more customer base s.Oliver has opened the store in Indian market.The store opening happened in the presence of s.Oliver India Partner, Sudhir Dhingra.The new store is located at Inorbit Mall, Malad in Mumbai.
“In line with our strategy of first developing an insight and then establishing a footholdin a territory, our store at Inorbit Mall announces the arrival of s.Oliver in Mumbai.The opening of this store is harbinger of the aggressive roll out in Mumbai, whichwould cement our positioning as the most preferred brand in the premium fashion brandcategory”, said Amit Rai, Chief Executive Officer, s.Oliver India.
The showroom will display casual wear (both men and women) and QS by s.Oliversegments along withs.Oliver accessories like bags, belts, scarves etc. The company alsohas its branded fragrances and umbrellas.
The whole ambience of the showroom is designed in European design to bring the touchof European fashion retail experience.
Apart from this new store, s.Oliver is currently available in Mumbai at three other pointof sales – one exclusive store at Mega Mall, Oshiwara (1500 sq ft) and two shop-in-shopsat Shopper’s Stop, Andheri and Shopper’s Stop Juhu.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India