timtara.com completes celebrations
In the month long anniversary celebrations, timtara.com created a milestone of receiving 20 orders per minute in the computer peripherals category
June 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
timtara.com, India’s Number 1 (one) Online Electronics Retailer with a private label has successfully closed its first month long Anniversary Celebrations. The company has created an Industry first by receiving between 100 and 200 orders within an hour of announcing various celebration deals for its customers.
Mr Tajender S Khurana, Founder Member and Business Head timtara.com while sharing the success of the month said, “This month has set a new milestone for the industry with the highlight being the deal in computer peripherals category which saw us receiving 20 orders per minute”.
timtara.com, during the month long Anniversary Celebrations, had offered best value deals on various products which included Mobiles, Cameras, 5.1 speakers, DVD Players, Juicer Mixer Grinders, Hard Drives, Pen drives, Air Conditioners, Washing Machines, Home Theatres, MP3 players among others.
timtara.com has observed a reversal in online shopping industry trends with 100% credit card orders. The E-commerce Industry normally sees 80% purchases through Cash on Delivery (COD) payment mode and another 20% through Credit cards.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category