timtara.com completes celebrations
In the month long anniversary celebrations, timtara.com created a milestone of receiving 20 orders per minute in the computer peripherals category
June 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
timtara.com, India’s Number 1 (one) Online Electronics Retailer with a private label has successfully closed its first month long Anniversary Celebrations. The company has created an Industry first by receiving between 100 and 200 orders within an hour of announcing various celebration deals for its customers.
Mr Tajender S Khurana, Founder Member and Business Head timtara.com while sharing the success of the month said, “This month has set a new milestone for the industry with the highlight being the deal in computer peripherals category which saw us receiving 20 orders per minute”.
timtara.com, during the month long Anniversary Celebrations, had offered best value deals on various products which included Mobiles, Cameras, 5.1 speakers, DVD Players, Juicer Mixer Grinders, Hard Drives, Pen drives, Air Conditioners, Washing Machines, Home Theatres, MP3 players among others.
timtara.com has observed a reversal in online shopping industry trends with 100% credit card orders. The E-commerce Industry normally sees 80% purchases through Cash on Delivery (COD) payment mode and another 20% through Credit cards.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019